Now Sony is doing it...

Why am I not surprised I heard Sony is doing their version of Smash Bros. first? Question is where is Microsofts answer? It isn't just a game that can sell tons if done properly, it can also advertise the less known and forgotten franchises. Yea Microsoft doesn't have as long history as Nintendo or even Sony (well actually if we consider PC games as well...) but there's still plenty material for a game like this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_exclusives_%28seventh_generation%29 (Theres a lengthy list which lacks all original Xbox/PC exclusives like Psychonauts, Beyond Good and Evil, Jade Empire)

I made a little over the top version of who I would include:
http://www.fotothing.com/photos/b7c/b7cd04a645c53ef18f343f1ff35bc8d0_bd0.jpg
Fortunately it lacks Brute Force villains I couldn't find screenshots for, and I'd probably switch Dom Santiago for Cole who can have some cool football moves to be more different from Marcus

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Because making a game like that would be an exclusive itself, and Xbox isn't into that so much these days.  Save for Kinect junk.

Psychonauts was out on PS2, and I had Beyond Good and Evil on my GameCube (also out for PS2)... they aint exclusive. I looked at the list and honeslty didn't know who 3/4 of the roster was either.

I want a Super Smash Bros Microsoft. :(

-

With Bill Gates as a playable character.

There are other good fighting games like Dead or Alive, Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs Capcom, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, etc. available on Xbox 360. We don't desperately need an Xbox clone of smash bros.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Because making a game like that would be an exclusive itself, and Xbox isn't into that so much these days.  Save for Kinect junk.

[/quote]The sad thing is, Microsoft could make more money from exclusives than they do from gold subscriptions.

They could add in their pathetic avatars.

Microsoft need more Xbox 360 exclusives.

/thread.

The thread isn't even about that Crazy. :l

There wouldn't even be enough characters from mixed games because instead of focusing on good exclusive games, they're focusing on Kinect games that nobody wants. You can't just take for example all the Gears of War characters and toss them in a game because then it's just a fighting game with all the Gears characters.

that is because lol

look down