Now a new problem with the Americans on Xbox Video

I recently posted a question about the Americans on Xbox Video about how the new episode wasn't appearing in my queue. Well, now the whole season isn't showing up and asking me to purchase all of the videos again even though I have bought the season pass a while ago.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Same here

I have had more problems with XBox video in the past two months than I have ever had.

First justified, then the Americans, the Being Human, then Justified again, now the Americans again.

Not to mention that some of my older shows are no longer even in my account.  Since these problems obviously can't be fixed who do I need to take the problem to?  I am tired of spending my money only to have to turn around and spend countless amounts of time on chat to get a refund for something I've purchased multiple times just to watch it in the first place.

I don't even want to get on xbox chat about it because they just go through the "refresh purchase history, clear cache junk that I go through every time...

AHHH!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Similar experience here. I bought a season pass for Archer and it started out great, but then around February the wheels seemed to have fallen off. I spent something like six or seven hours w/ those chat analysts, who were all wonderfully professional but also completely unable to provide a solution. The mod on this forum suggested refreshing the purchase history (which none of the analysts had suggested for me), and it turned out to work, but this is the last series that I'm spending money on w/ MS. This experience has been terrible and there's just too much competition out there not to try a different provider. Especially here where the user has minimal sunk costs - it's as easy as navigating to a different website. The beauty of the American marketplace - treat your customers poorly and soon they're not your customers

Sorry this didn't help.

I stand corrected - I did some digging. It appears MS has had this problem since at least Nov. 2010 so I guess it's not some sort of new phenomenon

answers.microsoft.com/.../a8fc8740-225c-47fd-aabd-6e90d362ad88

Sorry this didn't help.

This is a different problem.  I'm investigating the problem for The Americans.  I'll reply when I have more information.

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Sorry this didn't help.

This problem should be resolved within the next hour or two.  You'll likely need to refresh your purchase history at that time to get the latest episode.  

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Sorry this didn't help.