November is gonna be sick

MW3, Skyrim and Halo Anniversary all in a 7 day span. That just ain't fair.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Only thing comparable to UC3 on 360 is our beloved Fable series.

Upppsss.

I sent my wife an e-mail to see if she could go rent UC3 for me. She replied with "I already did".   :)
So I will be playing UC3 tonight for sure. :)

A PC port for a console game? WHAT?

The only games I have paid off already are Uncharted 3, Saints Row 3, and Skyrim. Assassins Creed and Call of Duty will be rented.

Uc3= OH MAH GAWD!

Yes very busy month for sure. On top of already playing F4, Halo Reach, and GOW3. 

MW3 (rental for campaign. not hyped for this at all)

Skyrim (rental but I want to buy if its good. Very excited for this game)

Saints Row 3 (pre-ordered. Most anticipated title for me of 2011)

Halo Anniversary (pre-ordered)

The GTA V trailer tomorrow is what I'm looking forward to the most this month. I no its not a game but I'm just so excited about GTA.

I'm Getting

AC: Revelations-Game I'm looking forward to the most. I less than 3 the AC Franchise 

Saints Row The Third-Saints Row 2 was so much fun I'm def getting the Third on the first day

NFS The Run- only because my brother wants it. 

Prob get more games down the line. I'm not getting MW3. Only get it if i can get it for cheap or for Christmas. Also want to make sure it doesn't end up like MW2.

Skyrim is the only one on that list for me. Add to that the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and I'm set for the rest of the year.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

I didnt have an issue on the stepping stone puzzle at all.   Did you get to the Horse, Lion, and Phoenix puzzle yet?  One of the most creative puzzles I have seen in a game in a long time. The use of lighting was brilliant and very creative.  I have only put 2 and 1/2 hours into UC3 and I am on the 8th level. I am sure you are way ahead of me since you got it so early yesterday.

[/quote]Yeah, I'm at 88% complete right now. They do a lot of creative things in this game which are very well executed. I don't think you have got to this part of the game yet so I will just say, vertical shoot-out. Awesome.