not very good but love to play online win or lose mostly lose but have bags of fun

i am 41 yrs old with children love playing black ops not good but its fun,i play alot with my sons and a few friends well three to be correct just want to find more people who are like me and not people who just want to win they just spoil it for people like me so if this is you please add me thanks for taking time out to read this hope to see you all soon

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This sounds like my sort of thing! I will see about sending a friend request.

tried to send a message on here, but as usual it fails me.  Sent a friend request, it seems to have actually worked.

U can add me if u want...

This sounds like my sort of thing (2). If you don't mind I'll send you a friend request ok? See ya!

Shoot me a friend request.  I would be glad to play a few games with you.  ;)

I play black ops alot, send me a friend request. I need more people to play with

I hope to be like you one day gaming with my kids :p

I feel [quote user="viperpanman"]

i am 41 yrs old with children love playing black ops not good but its fun,i play alot with my sons and a few friends well three to be correct just want to find more people who are like me and not people who just want to win they just spoil it for people like me so if this is you please add me thanks for taking time out to read this hope to see you all soon

[/quote]

I dislike those kind of people also. Hit me up anytime.

i was thinking to myself just the other day when is to old to play on the xbox as i get loads of young players having ago all the time that im rubbish i should be working (which i do)and all that stuff but reading on the forums i have realized there is alot of older gamers to so anyone who fancys a game mw2 black ops battlefield please add me

I am just a casual player so you are welcome to add me as well. I am not that good either but enjoy gaming for the fun of it. Got a few other Buds i game with as well who are of the same mind frame. Hope to game with ya soon.