Not to be greedy....

When do you expect the next update to happen? 1-2 months?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Really! Not even 24 hours. That's gotta be some kinda record.

Well the update sucked.... What do u expect

They said it was going to be a small update. The 1.7.3 is late this year.

Today's update is the 1.7.3 update.  The next one is the 1.8 update.

[quote user="MiLTWoN1"]

Well the update sucked.... What do u expect

[/quote]Agreed.

It really didn't suck. You just have to have a creative mind to come up with something great. I made a monster trap to get music discs. If you look in the tutorial world, that self building bridge is pretty damn cool. Get the creative juices flowing and you'll love this update.

[quote user="KG x Disarray"]

It really didn't suck. You just have to have a creative mind to come up with something great. I made a monster trap to get music discs. If you look in the tutorial world, that self building bridge is pretty damn cool. Get the creative juices flowing and you'll love this update.

[/quote]The new features were great, but it sucked on a technical level, ie, it is full of bugs and poor choices...

aye its the next update thats the biggest as it will introduce adventure mode the hunger bar and wat not. Also this isthe update that im really looking forward to and in the mean time ill quite happy playing around with these pistons

updates great you have to shear sheep for wool now n stuff and you also can stack fences or whatever right?? you get pistons now too?

can anyone tell me why the color change on my chops?