Not sure which Beta you're playing...

...But the one I'm playing is pretty awesome. Few bugs/glitches, but nothing a patch can't fix.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^_^!

THANK YOU.  These people are whack.

I feel the same. There are some things that need to be fixed but when they are it will be fine. What people are forgetting is that this is not a full representation of BATTLEFIELD. There isn't one vehicle, not even a stationary. Once we get the full game with other maps and have the FULL Battlefield experience this game is gonna be amazing!!!

I agree I'm really enjoying it, but people need to bare in mind that the console version is out of date. DICE had to submit this beta build for testing to M$ and Sony, it takes round 4 weeks.

If you head over to Battlelog and check the feedback fourms and see that DICE have already comfirmed that most the bugs being reported have already been addressed and fixed. Ready for final release.

the game looks awesome!!! been playin beta for ps3, downloading the xbox one now...

i love it too , everything about it (although on release ill be playing conquest) i think it going to be fantastic

It's fun, but it's far from awesome. I think the MoH beta was better than this.

P.S. In no way do I think this beta is a true representation of the final build.

I've just got home from work and put the beta on..... it rocks.

I really don't know why people are slating it. At the end of the day they are not going put out the completed game. The whole point of the beta is to fix bugs and server issues so when the game comes out people are not dissapointed. If this was the full game then I can see why people woould be mad but take it for what it is.

It feels great and looks great.  This game runs at 30 fps and still looks as good as COD in my opinion. (This is just the beta too)

I agree...I absolutely am in love with how well this games controls are setup.