Not seeing emblems...

If the answer is posted elsewhere I apologize in advance.  I was unable to locate the search function. I'm wondering why I'm unable to see the emblems of strangers.  I can see my friends emblems as well as my own but that's it.  No one else.  When I scroll up and down the player list before the map locks in, trying to view them, it looks like its taking time to load the emblem but then it renders the default rank emblem.  Same for in game.  My brother says he can see the emblems of others so now I'm thinking something may be wrong with my copy.  I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else or is this specific to me?  Is there a setting that I need to change to be able to down and view the emblems of everyone other than friends?  Thanks for the feedback/help in advance!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Could it be related to a profile option?

I hope.  If it is I'm not aware of which setting.  I will try poking around tonight but would appreciate direction if anyone knows what I should be looking for specifically.

Have a look in Profile-Privacy, i'm not sure though, it's been a while since i touched any settings, i think you might even be able to check from this site.

"I will try poking around tonight but would appreciate direction if anyone knows what I should be looking for specifically" priceless

"priceless" why is that? (even though Im glad you could find humor in my post)

Thank you for your help WILKO!

[quote user="Contentious1"]

why is that? (even though Im glad you could find humor in my post)

[/quote]He is referring to the accidental innuendo in your post.

It just sounds like something a married man would say. As for your question check under system settings and or family settings

I am happily married.  I wish the same for you AmenRA.  Thank you for your continued assistance WILKO!

[quote user="Contentious1"]

Thank you for your help!

[/quote] I forgot to mention, the search button you mentioned is at the very top of the page just above your Gamerscore.