not receiving xbox achievements

to whom it my concern.

I have a problem with my achievements for the game “destiny” I have the game for both xbox one and 360. All my in game content, and my gamer score crosses back and forth just fine but my achievements do not.

For instances, in my 360 destiny file I have the achievements, bane of the empire, inspector, lucky 7s, and the life exotic, all of which I earned on my xbox one, on the same day, but do not show up in my xbox one file.

Additionally none of the taken king achievements show up in my Xbox one files but are in the 360 file. Again I bought “the taken king dlc” on the xbox one. Something is obviously not happening with my xbox one achievements.

Thanks for your attention on this, [Mod removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  First off, let's take care of those pesky achievements

To make them pop on either console sign in with your gamertag and choose a character.  After the orbit screen has loaded press the Start button and scroll all the way to the right and choose the option to sign in with another gamertag then select your gamertag again and restart the game.  When you get back to orbit the missing achievements should pop for you.

As for Taken King, that DLC is not released until September 15.  Further, the DLC for Taken King is only available for pre-order for the Xbox One console.  You will not be able to purchase it for the 360 until after it has been released.

Finally, it's better to not post personal information on the forums for safety's sake.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.