Not One Single Game Ever Satisfies. Always Haters.....

I love halo4 i think its a great game and the best halo yet. Definitely an upgrade from the previous halos and has fantastic MP. How come no matter how big a game is coming out or whatever game it is there are always HATERS!!! ALL THE TIME? The game is awesome! stop hating!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

People want their beloved series to go in the way they think works best as a whole or at least for themselves. Not to say that all the complaints are justified or that I want to see them but I understand it.

I have a hard time imagining any game never getting any haters, haha.

That's life, as they say.

In my opinion I don't think it's the "best" Halo but the removal of bloom and bringing back the Battle Rifle is enough for me to put it over Reach. There was some stuff in the campaign that could have been done better and I'm not a big fan of the Mech in MP. Tanks fit the game better like they have in the past games IMO.

well a ton of people say they love it and how great it is and then there are always those couple haters that never stop and always complain 24/7. you could bring out the best game ever and there are always people that hate it and say it sucks

I love it but it does have a lot of glitches and MP issues. I do think the daily level cap is one of the stupidest things I have ever encountered in gaming though.

Can someone explain exactly what bloom is to me? As far as I know, bloom is STILL in Halo 4 via the DMR & other weapons - when you fire your gun faster, the reticle/crosshair expands, making your shots less accurate, especially at long range. That's my definition of bloom, so feel free to clarify what's wrong with that definition.

^^^ That is bloom, and yes, there is a miniscule amount of it in Halo 4. But if you've played Reach, you know that bloom was completely broken and rather than making a weapon more skillful, it made it more random. Compared to Reach, Halo 4 really doesn't even have bloom. It barely affects the weapons in H4.

haters gon' hate

You're good with that that definition, GG.  "Bloom," has been reduced but is def still there.

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

Can someone explain exactly what bloom is to me? As far as I know, bloom is STILL in Halo 4 via the DMR & other weapons - when you fire your gun faster, the reticle/crosshair expands, making your shots less accurate, especially at long range. That's my definition of bloom, so feel free to clarify what's wrong with that definition.

[/quote]I haven't really used the DMR / Carbine in mp that much but whenever I picked them up / used them in campaign the shots always went where I was aiming even while rapid firing.. I know the BR doesn't have any. If it's still there it's very minimal at this point. Even with the Magnum I was able to rapid fire somebody mid range on Ragnarok with headshots even though the reticle was changing.