Has anyone found any?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Reviews can't be posted just yet.

Years ago reviewers could post a review early. Now they are so sales sensitive that you won't see many official/credible reviews until launch at the earliest. You may see some PR review but no score and such.

Just be on the look out early next week.

It really is BS and I can't believe they get away with it.  They don't want to hurt their pre-orders and the consumer gambles.  For the money we spend on these games it should be the law.  Thanks guys.

about this tell us hows the game so far is it worth 65 bucks or no

They have reviews for dark souls and nba 12k, I don't know why they don't have reviews for rage yet.

Uhhhhh.... The game so far for me is a lot of dying. Already 11+ hours put into game.

The fact that there are no public reviews yet assumes the game isn't as good as they've been making it seem.  I'd like to think I'm wrong and by tomorrow there will be multiple positive reviews, this game has my interest but the difference between a buy and a rent is positive feedback.  I haven't blown 60 bucks on a turd in a long time.

opps my dying was meant towards Dark Souls... I thought i was in the Dark souls thread, LOL! keep an eye for all sites posting on the 4th for Rage.

ID is always super tight lipped about their projects...   This no surprise...