Not many decent shooters right away for Xbox One

A friend on Xbox got hired  at Game stop.  He was telling me all of the release dates for the major shooters.  Cod Ghost is out before Xbox 1.  BF4 I think he said December.  I wasn't paying attention to BF3.5 cause I might not get it.  Then he said the Crew isn't out till February 26.  The Division TBA.  Titanfalls I think he said June or July next year.  Not much to pick from.  If your a day 1 buyer you could be sitting with nothing for games.  Yeah the day 1 console does come with 1 year gold live and all demos day 1.  Sounds pretty grim so far.  My main line up is the Crew and the Division.  Not sure I wanna deal with BF3.5 with rent a servers and tons of huge patches.  Only way I thought about getting it was cause of 64 players.  But i'm sure Dice will release it broken.  Few been trying to talk me into COD Ghost.  So I watched a few youtube videos.  Crank mode seems kinda cool.  Kinda lame not many games to pick from when the console is released.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

CoD will be CoD, just dont expect anything different. I like CoD, but as you know, its different than BFs. Im probably getting Ghosts for the 360 and holding off a bit for the new systems. Do some reviews etc....Maybe a new system for when BF4 drops. Thatll give a small amount of time to review systems and then itll be Christmas.

Bad enough Rainbow 6 Patriots is delayed or cancelled now.

Is that a 1st or 3rd person shooter?

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

A friend on Xbox got hired  at Game stop.  He was telling me all of the release dates for the major shooters.  Cod Ghost is out before Xbox 1.  BF4 I think he said December.  I wasn't paying attention to BF3.5 cause I might not get it.  Then he said the Crew isn't out till February 26.  The Division TBA.  Titanfalls I think he said June or July next year.  Not much to pick from.  If your a day 1 buyer you could be sitting with nothing for games.  Yeah the day 1 console does come with 1 year gold live and all demos day 1.  Sounds pretty grim so far.  My main line up is the Crew and the Division.  Not sure I wanna deal with BF3.5 with rent a servers and tons of huge patches.  Only way I thought about getting it was cause of 64 players.  But i'm sure Dice will release it broken.  Few been trying to talk me into COD Ghost.  So I watched a few youtube videos.  Crank mode seems kinda cool.  Kinda lame not many games to pick from when the console is released.

[/quote]

No offense, but your buddy if full of crap. BF4 is coming out on October 29th. That is prominently displayed on their website.That means you have two huge shooters available at launch. I'm not sure if this is your first console launch, but that is very much above average.

The June or July estimate for Titanfall is also exaggerated. It's technically a launch window game, meaning it could come out anytime from Nov-March.

Your expectations are absurd, frankly, for the launch of a next gen console.

^^Thats why he posted here, to get a more "correct" answer.

I really wasn't paying attention when he was talking about BF4.  Cause we both agreed it will be lame.  Rather have the Crew and Division way before BF4.  Only remote interests I have for BF4 is for 64 players servers.  But once Dice and EA cuts back on official servers and dumps out the rent a servers with lousy admins game with be shotty right away.  Then let them weasel out a few patches with tons of nerfs.  We will be back to square one.  Maybe i'll wait a year and get some premium edition of BF4.  But rather have BC3 than BF4.

I agree that they should have segregated the Official servers from the rented ones. I'm also excited for the Division. It looked really sharp.

Yeah i'm trying to line up a 4 player squad for the division and the crew.

y'all can't shoot straight anyway

Whats the Division and the Crew? Is it 4 player MP against AI?