Not looking for kids but young adults

Hi im josh im 15 turning 16 on the 20th (GoW3 OMGBBQFTW) and my friends list includes chipmonks and im tired of it so im looking for some new friends for a fresh new year of games and fun so it me up i would love to play

P.S. GoW3 will be my main game until battlefield then skyrim

P.S.S. no im not getting MW3 so if ur a fan boy dont but i do enjoy Black ops so no hardcore fanboys

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Good I'm not a fan of "squeakers" either, but If you don't mind alotta crazy party chat and colorful language, add me then good sir!

lol at the "friends list includes chipmonks"

Feels good having a deep voice. Even back when i was 16 some folks online mistook me for older and even one kid called me a "40 year old man"

haha

We're always looking to meet and make friends with new peeps.  Age ranges are 13-30's, mostly 15+, so you'd fit in in that regard.  We play many different games- Halo, BF:BC2, blops, and many others.  Pretty low key, play mostly for fun, we've played with the notion of having a battlesquad, but not competitive in any serious sense.

Come on over for a visit:  xbox.teamsoc.net, sign up for the forums, remember to introduce yourself, and we'll try to plug you in for some games.

-R3NNiS