Not letting me on Xbox Live because of payment options

So when i get on my xbox i pick my profile and it says to update payment option or play offline so i update the payment option and then it says your purchase is going through and may take a little while well i did this last night and it keeps saying the same thing like when i do the update payment option and everything and try to play online in MW2 it says this account cant play online and he says the same thing over again about updating or playing offline.

Any help would be appreciated also it says 0 friends 0 recent players and that XBL parties are blocked 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It´s better when you call the support for billing issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

HaloJolly is correct that phone support is the place that you need to go to for billing issues. This is because official support like phone support will be able to access your account to fix these issues. Ambassadors, like myself and HaloJolly, or other users who are most likely to try to help you first on the forums don't have access to that because we don't work for MS.

To get local contact information to reach phone support in your area, go to support.xbox.com/contact-us . If you reside in North America, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.