Not letting me download the ME3 Citadel DLC

I have tried about 15 times to download part 1 of the Citadel DLC and it keeps giving me an error report saying the numbers 80153410 and when I try to download part 2 it shows it as part 1. One of the support workers told me to start my own thread so here it is

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

That code suggests an error with your payment method.  Check the link below to try some steps to resolve the problem.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-credit-card-authorization-failure

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What region you from. If you trying to download from the wrong region it will not work. So if your a us account but your in the uk it will not download.

Sorry this didn't help.

Two things one it is a U.S. xbox and I am in the U.S. and two I can download anything else like the newest DLC for AC3 the Betrayel, the only DLC that gives me a problem is the citadel DLC. Before anyone suggests it I do have the required points to buy it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok let me follow you, to me see if i understood well?

You have a US Account, live in USA and in this moment use your 360 in US territory if that OK! undesrstood!!!( if for a sample, you are a american soldier or a travel bussiness man, if you use your Xbox in country outsides of your country you have the problem of IP block, of some products suffer; but Citadel doesn´t have that because i am a brazilian and downloaded that).

Now let´s sugest the normal solutions...

Try normaly to download again...yes that is in some times the network is too busy and the buy fails because that whait 24 hours and try again (not the same time tryed before).

If dont´t works...

First erase all data you have downloaded of Citadel (if downloaded part 2 delete that...)

Second clean your cahe (that´s clean only the junk data and some of really recent game updates...do that step first if you have no data of Citadel)

Third try again (if fails the buy again the problem follow other line), but i recomend first buy part 1 and second start part 2(the free one).

If that fails try to buy by xbox.com buy in the site and put the download quare in the follow order (part 1 first, prat 2 second).

If that fails you have to enter in more advance (desesperade) solutions.

Erase all your game (ME 3 only!!!) in your hd (game only and others DLCs, not the saves), after clean your cahe and download all again and now try again.

If fails that can be a marketplace problem betwen Live and Origin (EA), enter in contact if then (EA/Bioware), explain all solutions you have tried.

I hope ihelp you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.

Sorry this didn't help.