Not having enough $ to buy battlefield 4 premium when I bought the necessary points!!

So I just paid $82.50 for 4500 Microsoft points so I could buy battlefield 4 premium, then I went to confirm and Microsoft have changed it so now it works out to be money not points, and they converted my 4500 Microsoft points(battlefield 4 premium is only 4000) to $74.50 and battlefield premium is $79.99. So now I can't buy premium because 'I don't have enough' when I just bought 4500 POINTS to buy the premium. I don't understand how I could have bought 500 more points than I needed and still end up with not enough!? This is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!! PS4 is looking pretty good after this HUGE F@#K UP THAT YOU DONE!!!!!!!! Plus my account was suspended for a few weeks awhile back and I couldn't use my xbox live, I was told when it started going again I would be re imburesed the time I didn't have an account and that DIDNT happen, surprise surprise... So not only did I not get to use my xbox online like I HAD PAID FOR I didn't get to use it, AND NOW YOU ARE CHEATING ME OUT OF MICROSOFT POINTS AS WELL!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Try contacting phone support to see if they can help out with the conversion issue.  I'm not guaranteeing they will but it's worth a shot.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

As for the suspension, you were misinformed.  When an account is suspended you lose that time and will not get it back.  If you got credited for time you missed then it wouldn't be a punishment.  The same goes for being banned.  When that happens you lose everything associated with that account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

this was not a microsoft error as EA did not fully alter their price for premium.

EA set the price to $79.99 (£39.99 in my case) while still displaying the price as 4000 ms points which converts to less than the price EA set

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.