NOT HAPPY!!!

We were promised something really good for beating challenge tower mission 300. Well i spent hours trying to beat it and at times was as fustrated as hell but I did it, and all i got was that. WOW NOT HAPPY!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I find the challenege tower really boring. Im only on like 50 or something but I have no desire to play it

I was a little disappointed to find out the reward.. But hey having tower master only 2 days after launch is quite a reward.

What did you expect a free DLC code for when you finished the tower? ;)

Actually, that brings up a good point. What exactly did you expect to get once you finished the tower? The reward was posted everywhere upon release, too. I like the satisfaction I can say I completed the tower, more than anything.

The funny thing is you can still get the "reward" without even completing the Challenge Tower. You can literally buy your way to the Mileena outfit. XD

Haven't beat it yet I'm at around Challenge 120 or so, but the Challenge Tower it's self is rewarding, I have a lot of fun playing it.

I was hoping to unlock the bosses for single player. They even let you play as Goro for one of the challenges and he has a complete moves list... They could've EASILY put him, Kintaro, and Shao Kahn as hidden characters.

[quote user="OScaveman75"]

I was hoping to unlock the bosses for single player. They even let you play as Goro for one of the challenges and he has a complete moves list... They could've EASILY put him, Kintaro, and Shao Kahn as hidden characters.

[/quote]

Well, the only problem with that is I don't see them EVER letting people use Goro, Kintaro, or Khan online. You'd have to nerf them to hell and back to make them even remotely balanced competitively. But yeah, it'd have been cool if you could unlock them for the arcade ladder or something.

I thought the challenge tower was pretty fun, some silly ones, some tough ones, it was definitely a good add on to the game so nobody should complain. They did punish me though because I always talk about how bad Sheeva is, how I hate her and never will use her and in some of the last few challenges, they got me, I couldn't believe I had to play as her. Plus I didn't even realize you could buy your way through if you wanted to, I just beat every challenge lol, o well. Good stuff though.

[quote user="Valorik"]

[quote user="OScaveman75"]

I was hoping to unlock the bosses for SINGLE PLAYER. They even let you play as Goro for one of the challenges and he has a complete moves list... They could've EASILY put him, Kintaro, and Shao Kahn as hidden characters.

[/quote]

Well, the only problem with that is I don't see them EVER letting people use Goro, Kintaro, or Khan online. You'd have to nerf them to hell and back to make them even remotely balanced competitively. But yeah, it'd have been cool if you could unlock them for the arcade ladder or something.

[/quote]

Made my last post a bit more clear..