not happy with this lagg

yes the lag is still going on not the 1 when you cant even get a kill or they take 3 full mags to kill witch takes the **** not happe with this at all need to be sorted or bf3 will be going out the window 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I never get lag.

Me either.

[quote user="XoN O M M I KoX"]

yes the lag is still going on not the 1 when you cant even get a kill or they take 3 full mags to kill witch takes the **** not happe with this at all need to be sorted or bf3 will be going out the window 

[/quote]

You need a better internet connection.  The only time I see any lag in BF3 is if the host has a poor connection.  Otherwise this game runs very very well.

I lag, but it's probs my interwebz connection. Funny how I shoot em dead on and nothing happens. ^_^

Not just internet connection,I usually have bout 16 up and 2 down and its usually fine but for example today i was in a server for a good while and it was fine but then i get on Damavand peak and start getting super lag with people rubberbanding and cant beat anyone 1v1,D'know why unless someone joined who was messing it up.

^  Was it a Dice server or random player created server? If someone with a poor connection creates a server and you join, its going to cause issues for sure.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

^  Was it a Dice server or random player created server? If someone with a poor connection creates a server and you join, its going to cause issues for sure.

[/quote] Battlefield 3 is not host powered. It is run by servers, if a person is having issues, it means they are too far away from the servers location, or they their internet is not very good.

Dah fauck? How to you get 16 upload and 2 download speeds!? I'm 0.5 up and 15 down at 15ms ping. I still lag. :)

Like others have said:

-

1) Upgrade from your hamster powered net

OR

2) Get on a server you don't have 1.5s ping to

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

[/quote] Battlefield 3 is not host powered. It is run by servers, if a person is having issues, it means they are too far away from the servers location, or they their internet is not very good.

[/quote]

Do you realize you just said EXACTLY what I said?  lol

[quote user="Zehq"]

Dah fauck? How to you get 16 upload and 2 download speeds!? I'm 0.5 up and 15 down at 15ms ping. I still lag. :)

[/quote]

0.5 upload is not that good at all.  Makes perfect sense why you see lag.   I have 25 megs download and 3 megs upload. The 15 download you have is good but when it comes to playing online upload is THE most important, and 0.5 is not good.  Most internet providers will double your speed for only about $10.00 more a month.