Not good enough

This issue is not fixed and it is quite clearly derived from Microsoft's in house failures (please stop foolishly blaming your own customers for something that is so clearly only yours to fix). What is Microsoft planning to do in order to make up for this cataclysmic failure at something so incredibly simple? (P.S. on-demand cable got it right, you couldn't?) Please, tell all of the people who spent hard earned money on (and in even had the audacity to plan evenings around) this season pass, what Microsoft plans to do to save face? It is incumbent upon you, Microsoft, to show why anyone should use "Xbox Video" at all, let alone use Microsoft products (reliant on the same cracker-jack programming responsible for this problem). Hoping that you can show us that you're better than this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I don't know what season you're talking about but lately I have been having an insane amount of problems.  The new season of Justified and The Americans has caused me to repurchase each episode individually a few times and get onto chat and request a refund.  At one point my Justified season 4 disappeared and I had to basically beg to get a refund after repurchasing it.

I am pretty close to just finding some other way to download my season TV shows which is saying a lot since I buy tons of stuff on Xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Rogue Scotsman,

Sorry to hear about the frustration. This issue should be resolved now. Your patience is appreciated. Please respond and let us know if you're still unable to watch your content, and we can assist with any further troubleshooting.

Amanicah 626,

Apologies to hear about the frustration. Are you currently having any issues with any Xbox Video content since the last time you communicated with our chat team?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.