Not gaining XP in Halo 4 after each game but I have not reached the XP cap

After I play infinity slayer or any other war game, after the game it goes from the rotating loading screen straight to setting up the next game.i know I haven't reached the XP cap either cuz it's been happening for a week now and I've been stuck on level 50. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello there!

Sorry for any inconvenience you are facing with this issue! Try clearing your system cache, which can be learned how to do so here. Also try re-downloading your profile! Also can be viewed here. However, you may also want to try posting in the Halo forums here, if your issue can not be resolved on this thread!

Hope this helps!

DarkLink.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you picked a new specialization? You need to do this once you reach level 50 to carry on earning xp.You can find them in the Spartan Hub

Sorry this didn't help.

At 50 you need to pick a specialization to work on.  You won't earn any XP till you do.  Every 10 levels from here forward you'll need to do it so 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130 will all stop you earning XP until you pick a specialization at that level.

Sorry this didn't help.