Not exactly what I expected

I cant pin point it yet, but the game lacks soul to me. Im only 3 hours in, but felt the urge the entire time to pop in my dark souls disk. maybe I just need to play more. The games a bit ugly though. I was looking for the golden claw, and there was a TEXTURE-LESS fort that looked 100% like a Nintendo 64 game. There was NO TEXTURES AT ALL.....just white and grey (snow on cement) but it was terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cool story, bro.

thanks......

there seems to be a problem with texture loading on the 360 when playing the game off the hard drive. bethesda is saying to play off the disk untill they can fix this with an update. seems not everyone may come across this problem. i have yet to have this happen to me and i am over 10 hours into the game. try deleting it off your hard drive and play off the disk, to see if it plays better for you. untill this starts happening to me, i will just play off the hard drive for now.

Psssh, the graphics are awesome

I never installed it. I already knew about that. I was surprised to see that sort of thing in a "AAA" Game...but then I remembered......BETHEDA....FALLOUT.....lol

@ smokey.......Blind much?

Atleast bethesda decided to do something about changing up their graphics engine, unlike IW with MW3. Not really anything to do with the post but I saw that your second played game was MW3. Skyrim looks better than MW3 and has so much more going on.

Can you ellaborate abit more......what makes it 'lack soul' to you?

[quote user="NFO xDevilseedx"]

@ smokey.......Blind much?

[/quote]

The graphics are awesome though, considering the 360 is 6-7 year old hardware. Not sure what you're arguing here anyway, nobody cares if you don't like it.

Hey, what can you do....sometimes great games dont' "speak" to everyone.  I can't stand the Batman games, and everyone loves them.  Personally, I'm finding Skyrim to be a masterpiece so far.