Not Earning Ribbons While Playing Horde

I bought GOW3 the day it was released and I have never been able to earn ribbons while playing Horde.  Can any one help me so I can unlock the Infinite Ammo mutator.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

you need to play with atleast another person or sign in another controller as a guest and play split screen

Not just that... but you have to play to at least the 11th round.  Everything gets tallied up at the end of every ten rounds.... so unless you go all the way to 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 you won't get any ribbons.  The money you make and spend however is tallied at the end of every wave.

not true, just fail a wave and select to go to the main menu

Really??  Then I've been ripped off!!  I know it tallies up your numbers but I'm pretty sure ribbons only get tallied after ever 10.  I only say this Dirt because I've questioned my own lack of ribbons from horde in the past.  

When the achievement for having all the ribbons came out we just did wave one got the ribbons we needed and then died.

Hmmmm.... then maybe I'm getting mixed up with something else.  You've probably got more experience with the game than I do Dirt so... I'll take you word for it.  I bet I'm recalling those instances where I've been playing horde alone.  Thanks for the knowledge bro...