not down loading

ive been trying to download this game and i have before so it says i own this game but its constantly pending! why is this??? please help i love this game....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Are you able to download any other games? Are you signed in to the Windows Store?

I'm in the same boat.  I can't download any game.  It started weeks and weeks ago when Solitaire stopped opening.  So I thought I'd just uninstall it and reinstall and I haven't been able to.  I continues to show pending 0% downloaded.  I have tried to reset the store, and all the other suggestions out here.  I don't feel I should have to refresh my entire computer and be inconvienced to reinstall all my other programs because of a problem within Microsoft, it games and it's updates.  There should be a fix available that doesn't create more work for me.

Hollywoodchic56,

If our suggestions haven't worked for you, then there could be a deeper issue concerning your operating system so at this point you'll need to contact the experts over at Windows support as this is outside our area of expertise. We will do whatever we can to help you with your games but when it's a deeper issue involving the operating system, they're really the best people to contact. You can reach them at http://support.microsoft.com

Thanks,

I've been playing Microsoft Solitaire for a year, then Feb Windows updates stopped me getting to store to update apps.  Re-processed windows updates maually, got access to store and updated apps but Microsoft solitaire collection wouldn't start, uninstalled and re-installed without sucess.

Soliotaire needs fixing

Some one have access  to my account continually playing on call  of duty  ghost , loads are being changed to different weapons and devastation down load on my account keeps  being wiped off so can,t play  devastation  maps which I paid for tried to  re download it to my call of duty live on line account  and wont down load to my game so I can  play devastation maps

Darren joyce . the one d joyce account .*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Hello the one joyce,

If you believe that your account has been hacked, you should report it immediately to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/