Not beeing able to unmute people who are not my friends on black ops 2

Hello, Im having an issue with the fact that everone that is not on my friends list is muted and when ever I unmute and go back to game lobby it is back to mute.. aswell when I try and change my emblem it says that I cant change it because its blocked by a profile privacy settings.. i'm going to look into that one now but not sure if its all related. Any help would be appreciated. thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:
[quote user="kingnutz77"]

Hello, Im having an issue with the fact that everone that is not on my friends list is muted and when ever I unmute and go back to game lobby it is back to mute.. aswell when I try and change my emblem it says that I cant change it because its blocked by a profile privacy settings.. i'm going to look into that one now but not sure if its all related. Any help would be appreciated. thank you.

[/quote]The option to unmute everyone that is not on your friends list is also in the Privacy Settings menu.

It might be best to leave the COD community muted.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote]lol, can't argue with that...

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="UnyoBro"]

[/quote]lol, can't argue with that...

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing when I read the title of the thread. "Can't hear anyone in COD- so what's the problem?"

I have the opposite problem.I mute some one but I still hear them but at a reduced volume.I guess these Turtle Beach headsets are way too sensitive.

Thank you very much, my son plays with my xbox alot and presses buttons and does things I dont know how he does them.Could you please tell me if these privacy settings meny is done through the xbox its self, through the options in cod or online.. I'm guess my son did it so it must be on the xbox its self. I looked around and couldnt find anything that has to do with that type of setting.. i will look again. Thanks alot for the response.

[quote user="kingnutz77"]

Thank you very much, my son plays with my xbox alot and presses buttons and does things I dont know how he does them.Could you please tell me if these privacy settings meny is done through the xbox its self, through the options in cod or online.. I'm guess my son did it so it must be on the xbox its self. I looked around and couldnt find anything that has to do with that type of setting.. i will look again. Thanks alot for the response.

[/quote]It's on the Xbox itself.

The option to mute everyone in a CoD lobby is also an in-game option too I think, but it's been a while since I played it.