Not available In your location?

Is anyone else having this problem with the new maps? everyone else has them on my friends list but for some reason why i try downloading them I get this message. I have the first to map packs and the are both the EN version. this is the first time this has happen never have this problem before. I do live in puerto rico so i don't know if that has something to do with it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bump

It dosent let me and im from PR and I talked to gamestop and they said that they downloaded it

How did they download it?!

Make sure your game matches the DLC. More here.

Duh it matches I have the first two map packs.

You need to make sure everything below matches:

Account Region+Game Disc Region+Actual Live in Region=ALL must match

PR+PR+US=Denied      US+PR+PR=Denied         PR+US+PR=Denied      PR+PR+PR=Access

There have been known issues where everything matched (in Australia mainly) and they still couldn't download it due to the ISP they were using. Try taking your console to a friend/neighbor/family members house and downloading it there from a different ISP.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

You need to make sure everything below matches:

Account Region+Game Disc Region+Actual Live in Region=ALL must match

PR+PR+US=Denied      US+PR+PR=Denied         PR+US+PR=Denied      PR+PR+PR=Access

There have been known issues where everything matched (in Australia mainly) and they still couldn't download it due to the ISP they were using. Try taking your console to a friend/neighbor/family members house and downloading it there from a different ISP.

[/quote]

No offense intended, but can someone please clarify a reason that it must be this way?

I don't have an issue personally, but I also don't recall this being an issue with anything other than Treyarch games.

Why should I have to change this if it worked before. I don't want to go around *** with things if I don't need to.

I'm in puerto rico and i can't have this one why?????? i got the first two

I'm in canada Back in the day when I made my account I made it american for some stupid reason

And Now I cant download the (Mod Removed - Profanity) maps

Xbox take the points off my account and give me my (Mod Removed - Profanity) maps NOW