Not able to download/play games over the rating T.

Ok, so I got a problem I have been dealing with for about a year or so now.

The problem is sounds simple but its not. It's not letting me download or paly games over the rating T. If I try games rated M and I hit download ( Even for free ) it pops up a msg saying " This account is not permitted to download content with this rating. " The things is, in the family settings I have it set for all games or M. I've tried every option in the family setting and still nothing. I am 16, when I first got live my mom and dad where with me so I couldnt lie about my age ( 14 ) so we ended up with a parental assoication thing ( My dad ). And I cant get it so I can download and play games I was like "Mass Effect 3 (Demo). It's driving me crazy and I can't take it now after a full year. Please help.

Also, can I switch or get rid of the parental thing?

Thanks for your time,

Zach ( KADDY901 )

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If it's paid for content, you may just have to change some family settings to allow you to purchase it. When it comes to free demos and trailers, there are no settings that will allow you to download M rated ones until you are 18. Once you are 18 you can promote your account to an adult account. Until then you're pretty much stuck with the parental settings.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.