Not able to buy Fifa 14 on demand using the money in my account.

I have $20 in my microsoft account that I got after pre-ordering GTA V. Now I want to purchase Fifa 14 On Demand using this amount and rest using my credit card. But I can see only credit card as the payment option. Really appreciate your help. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You have to make the purchase on the console in order to use the currency on your account. In order to split payment, you need to actually start making the payment with the credit card. It will ask if you want to use the currency on your account first and then charge the remainder to your credit card.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thankyou for the prompt response. But in console all I can see is confirm purchase and other payment options. I am afraid that if I press confirm purchase, it will charge the full amount on my card. Also in the other payment options, my microsoft account amount is greyed out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey CY8ER,

If you don't have the full amount needed to cover the purchase in your microsoft account (which it sounds like you're just short after taxes) then it will be greyed out. 

As Smwutches said, once you start the purchase it will ask if you want to use the currency in your account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks guys. I chatted with Support guys and as per them if the amount is greyed out, then that means the developer has made that mode of payment invalid to that product.

Sorry this didn't help.