not a vending machine

Im sure this is not me but many others aswell. We are not vending machines for people who cannot be bothered to play the game im getting between 10 and 20  messages a day asking for duped item and heads most from this forum. I dont mind helping people but at least try farm it yourself or offer something of value in return

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Vortey"]

Im sure this is not me but many others aswell. We are not vending machines for people who cannot be bothered to play the game im getting between 10 and 20  messages a day asking for duped item and heads most from this forum. I dont mind helping people but at least try farm it yourself or offer something of value in return

[/quote]

I would try farming, if the drop rates weren't crap.

The problem with that "drop rates are crap" argument is that the people that actually have the equipment that's being asked to be duped had to spend their time farming for it, or trading for it with items they spent time farming.  Makes us feel a little used when people want an "easy button" for loot when we worked for ours.  For every item someone has duped for me, I have spent several more hours attempting to come up with it myself, or something they need to trade them for.  Then out of nowhere I, much like Vortey will get random messages from people I have never even seen post on the forums asking for handouts, and that kind of bugs me.  Not meaning to rant or anything, just saying that I see where he is coming from.

I ment to rant ;-) I had 3  in last 30mins off people I never even seen post here

Not one of my legendary items are traded or given to me I found every single one, I'm trying still for the Infinity pistol, corrosive conference call and storm grenade mod from the rat brothers these are the legendary's I'm having the most trouble getting.

Mmm, i've got all the legendarys besides a few I actually sold because they were crappy compared to others. To be truthful, this game is gonna go on my shelf and collect dust when the last DLC comes out (Possibly in March knowing them), and i'll be playing other games, like GTA 5, or the new Walking Dead that also comes out in March.

I know its not everyone but its many :-(

Vortey, i've noticed in a different post you said you would dupe with some one. When you First Dupe, people are going to notice and ask you for your stuff. The best thing you could do is to delete any messages that retain to Borderlands 2 if they have to do with dupeing, or go off and Block Communications.

I dont mind doing the duping but 20 odd messages a day just gets silly thats like 140people a week that cant be arsed lol and I rekon probally 30 of them tried themself

As said, block communications or delete the messages, which ever works :P.