Not a typical clan! Fun, friendly and most importantly geniunely active clan looking for gamers from EU, NA and worldwide for our GRFS section!

Hi to all you gamers out there.

This is not your typical clan recruitment thread. This is something different. I am a real person and we only recruit people who play on the game and post in our forum.

I am a long serving member of the www.WarriorNation.net - we have around 1500 active members spread over 60+ games in all genres and platforms. Everything from mmorpg on PC to FPS on xbox and everything in between.

We cater for gamers from a mature 13 and over and our average gamer age is around 20-21 years old.

We hold regular game nights and tournements in an open friendly environment. Of course we have some epic gamers in our midst who should be checked for cyborg esc implants but likewise (and like myself) we have a large eclectic mix of normal level gamers.

Active members are on ever night and regularly hop into any and all game modes available.

If your looking to find a home away from home and really find yourself immersed in a world of gaming then hop on over to the www.warriornation.net

If your interested in joining a clan that is active in so many games and on the forum then mail me at

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** or come visit the www.warriornation.net and post a message in the NEUTRAL GROUNDS

my user name is WNxTHINbot007

my GT: is THINbot007

xfire is: THINbot007

so please take the time to enlighten your gaming world and come and take a look around.

Hope to hear from you all soon

best regards

Simon

aka THINbot007

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Try the clan recruitment thread. You will probably have more success there than posting in the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier discussion board. Follow this link: forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx