Not 2 impressed....

i dont understand why people have 2 be so rude and send me bad msgs...i dont claim 2 be the best at games but i do what i can 2 help my teammates and i get rude comments in my mail 4 what really...i think people need 2 be more respectful of others no1 who plays games r perfect ur gonna die sometimes...shhhh it happens be a better person and let it go its just a game....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i've never gotten any bad messages on either xbl or psn. i also don't accept any friend requests or clan invites or any of that stupid bullshit. feels pretty good being a social hermit.

I only seem to get hate mail when I play a COD, hmmm

I got tired of hatemail, so I adjusted my privacy settings.

I maybe be cutting my social interactions, but I am a lot happier.

You should try playing around with your privacy settings as well.

I love when I get mail saying that I play with hacks.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Someone sent me a message saying that i was using hax and that was when i was playing peggle lol.

Messages like that are the best. The messages you get when playing NHL are pretty hilarious.

its sad enoguh that they send hate mail when you gd at game or not lol just laugh at them pathedic losers thats wht i call them lol

Set your privacy settings to "friends only". There you go problem solved.

Different games and game modes seem to have quite different crowds.  I defer to Gabe's Greater Internet Theory for this.

AC:Brotherhood in Manhunt seems to yield less (to no) hate mail so far.  Where in the Wanted game mode, it was limited to trash talking, but no follow-up messages.

I like to have conversations with the people who send me hate mail....it's fun, you should try it sometime.