Noshar Canals Conquest

it seems like every time i get stuck on this map the enemy always finds a way to corner the whole team on that stupid ship. every dang time! i get javelins and everything but my teammates are always being ignorant and trying to grab the helis. theres no way off the ship!!!  Conquest at norshar<everything else in bf3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There's always ways out of that spawn camp the boats work really well in a breakout  but I shall not reveal how to use them cos that's a trade secret

It is a poorly design and flawed map for the US team if they RU players can use the tank properly. I'd rather have 2 tanks than 2 little birds any day.

Yeah the US side gets the screw job on this map, unless you have really good helo pilots.

-

OP, when I see this situation start to play out I switch to recon and plant a beacon somewhere way behind C. Its some what satisfying making them stop the turkey shoot and recapture a flag.

[quote user="TFurgeson"]

Yeah the US side gets the screw job on this map, unless you have really good helo pilots.

-

OP, when I see this situation start to play out I switch to recon and plant a beacon somewhere way behind C. Its some what satisfying making them stop the turkey shoot and recapture a flag.

[/quote]

I used to just switch to Recon and snipe from the top of the ship. It most likely made many Recons on the other team mad. That they had wasted half their ammo trying to shoot me of the top of that ship or the one on Kharg Island Rush.

[quote user="Davidw7310"]

There's always ways out of that spawn camp the boats work really well in a breakout  but I shall not reveal how to use them cos that's a trade secret

[/quote]

Yeah I don't think so.  I've been the trapped and the trapper on that maps many times.  One CITV will designate anything coming off the ship.  That and two Javielins and it's over.   Thats why the first move is to get the AMTRAC behind C as a mobile spawn point

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="Davidw7310"]

[/quote]

Yeah I don't think so.  I've been the trapped and the trapper on that maps many times.  One CITV will designate anything coming off the ship.  That and two Javielins and it's over.   Thats why the first move is to get the AMTRAC behind C as a mobile spawn point

[/quote]

I'm not 100% but I dont think the CITV can lock onto the small boats. However, 1 somewhat close tank round equals death.

-

And its amazing how many times I park the AMTRAC out of the way that someone will spawn in it, drive it, get it destroyed.

That sun that was brighter than God's anus pretty much put me off playing Noshahr even though they nerfed it/toned it down some time back.

I would jump in the sea and see if I could swim for it.  Might take longer but they're hardly going to notice one dude in the sea when they're all busy looking at the carrier.  I used to swim across the channel on Wake Island on 43 just to cap the flag at the other end. 

[quote user="TFurgeson"]

I'm not 100% but I dont think the CITV can lock onto the small boats. However, 1 somewhat close tank round equals death.

-

And its amazing how many times I park the AMTRAC out of the way that someone will spawn in it, drive it, get it destroyed.

[/quote]

You may be right, I don't recall either.   I think at that stage though, there's so much concentrated fire that those boats don't stand a chance.  I use zoom potics and the mg to pop the zodiacs

...I believe you can lock rubber boats

Once both tanks nose up to the waterfront its game over.  

=

The key to doing well as US on that map is to make use of both the amtrack and lav to attack the tanks, as well as not having any joyriders in the birds.  The US team should be be able to cap B and A, before the RU team can even get there, via the 2 choppers.  I've spawn trapped the RU team many times on canals.