Normandy Walkthrough

It's basically the same as ME2, but with some new additions that are pretty cool. Check it out:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Np_0vwpjo]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for the link!

Cheers to Elite Effect for the linkage...:-)

Awesome, thanks for posting!  I love what they've done with armor and weapons mods.  It seems to really give it more of a personal touch.  The decision to (possibly) have the Jessica Chobot character on the ship is a little strange.  But I guess I'll have to wait and see what the context is.  Possibly like an embedded reporter in Iraq covering wars.

I don't know if it's the lighting or what, but it feels more like the first Normandy to me, the Shuttle Bay is very nice indeed, is that our exploration vehicle?...:-)

i love that you can buy upgrades and stores move to the ship once you've first visited them...even though i usually wipe them out on the first trip. i'm really interested in what the war room might evolve into latter in the game.

Female shep in a dress. nice

She had a dress in ME2 as well if you completed one of the DLC missions.

@ahnariprellik: My femshep always wears that dress.  Liara liked it i think....

WAIT, Also, did anyone else notice that the War Assets room looks creepily similar to the CIC in Battlestar: Galactica?

i never would've thought about it, but yeah, the war room does look quite a bit like the bsg cic. i wonder if EDI will talk about it or something, that would be awesome.