Nord Thread

Hi this thread is for people playing as Nords, and just tips that veterans can give to people about what perks to improve, so fire away!

-

It would be good if this could be done for each race, it will keep the community of each race together

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ARGONIAN POWER!!!

so sir! How would one go about getting hold of this power?

Easy.  Play as an Argonian.

abit off topic bud, I'm a Nord, hense the thread!

Stupid Argonian fanboys

COme on I thought this thread would be BOOMING with all you Nords out there!

What Armour are you all wearing, I'm just wearing the mage cloak that give me 75% faster magika regeneration and 50% faster health regeneration, and some cuffs that give me 20% more archery damage

Nord here.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Im playing as Nord.  Wearing full epic orcish armour, epic orcish shield, epic orcish bow and a skyforge steel sword thats been upgraded to epic.  The skyforge sword is the best one handed weapon ive used so far although when i start smithing ebony/daedric gear i ill bve switching to the better swords/maces.  I stick to onehanded, smithing, block, heavy armour, lockpicking, archery and speed as my skills.  Trying to level each skill as much as possible and sometimes saving my perks when i level up until ive reached a certain goal for a skill.

Nord stealth barbarian.  Two Handed, Light Armor, Sneak, Archery, Block, Smithing & Restoration.  Werewolf & wearing Savior's Hide, Fur Boots & Bracers and using Skyforge Battleaxe.  Have 2nd level of Elemental Fury shout which allows me to swing that axe extremely fast.  Wish I could get a Skyforge Warhammer.