Nooby teammates in MW3

Hello feloow gamers and xbox liive community. I am really fustrated right now because everytime i play Mw3 i always have the noobiest teamates ever. My Win/Loss Ratio is very bad bacause i start a game of tdm and im 7 and 0 in the first 3 minutes of the game and then i hear 'We lost the lead"!!!!!!. I press the back button to see the scoreboard and im the only one that has killed in my team!!!! Most of my friends dont play anymore and i dont have money for cod elite. So if theres anybody out there who has this problem and wants to play HMU here or on xbox live. Thanks-zznDEATH2ALLzzn2

My kdr is a 2.55 so dont think i suck.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

This game is 100% better with a team full of your friends. I find it is almost impossible to win no matter how good you are if you are not on a team with your buddies.

Yeah...I'm so tired of carrying my team. The losses are piling up. This is a problem. Noobs.

My kdr is .69...get on my leval!!!!

i share the same k/d with you DEATH2ALL and also the same teammate problem when i don't have a team.. add me if you're from the UK. =)

Your sentence was too long.

Nooby MW3 * fixed :)

[quote user="zzDEATH2ALLzzn2"]

Hello feloow gamers and xbox liive community. I am really fustrated right now because everytime i play Mw3 i always have the noobiest teamates ever. My Win/Loss Ratio is very bad bacause i start a game of tdm and im 7 and 0 in the first 3 minutes of the game and then i hear 'We lost the lead"!!!!!!. I press the back button to see the scoreboard and im the only one that has killed in my team!!!! Most of my friends dont play anymore and i dont have money for cod elite. So if theres anybody out there who has this problem and wants to play HMU here or on xbox live. Thanks-zznDEATH2ALLzzn2

My kdr is a 2.55 so dont think i suck.

[/quote]

You'll always have bad teammates in MW3, and in every game you'll play.

It's because they camp that's why, If they would have played some HQ,CTF,SnD,KC and my personal favorite DZ maybe they wouldn't be so bad.

Reminder...... You were once a noob once too you know.

The others are right. Playing with a friend is far better than playing with strangers who won't communicate with you as a team. That's why I started my own clan, which is now 70+ members strong. My k/d ratio still isn't where I want it to be, but it rose from .6 to 1.0, so that's a start. If you would like, zznDEATH2ALLzzn2, you're more than welcome to join my clan provided you respect other players & don't cheat. Also, you don't need to pay for Call of Duty Elite (that's a common misperception); it's absolutely free. You only pay for CoDE, if you want additional features (& the ability to join clans, like my own, is not 1 of them). Message me through Xbox Live if you have an interest in joining my clan & having a whole lot of fun in the process.