Noob, looking for other noobs to play with

I just got my 360 few days ago.Looking for some good people to play with. I'm trying to finish campaign on legendary solo first, after that we can play.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^

Most Generals are 'noobs', so I'm not surprised.

I miss being able to have games of Team Snipers, SWAT and pretty much everything except ordinary slayer. Although we do still get things like Team Duals and Rockets which are literally the devil's offspring.

I'm sort of glad they stopped them as I probably would have continued in my ways if they didn't, now I'm a real Halo 3 player playing some good ol' fashioned slayer, but there was more to Halo 3 than that...

You said noobs in the title? Are you good or not?

If you make Legendary solo sound casual you must be playing on a second account, but I'll play with you. Maybe we could do doubles or snipers?

I'm down with pretty much anything, so add me if you want

LOL I clicked on this post because you said noobs, I am a total noob to halo entirely but I would love to play with any of you so I can get better so add me if you'd like :)

You can meet more people online than in here. Not kidding. Customs is a good place to start for getting better.

I'm a noob to MP, but I'd love to get in on some games.  I've played the campaign a few times but never tried any MP.  

That Cortana level was a pain, fantastic single player. I'll add you both

Same. They put the slowest firing weapons on the game on the largest original map on the game, not much thought gone into it me thinks...

im a 5 star general with over 7000 exp....im a noob tho...=)