none of my recently downloaded dlc wont work!

i have recently been having problems with dlc. i downloaded the demo for driver sf, bodycount, battle los angelas and also bought annhilation map pack for cod. the driver demo will start up and then come up with an error message saying the disc cant be read??? bodycount however will get past the main menu until it loads for the first mission and the mission wont start it just stays on the loading screen whick im able to access the dashboard from. battle los angelas wont even start it just says try re downloading it which i have for all of them but it hasnt changed. and finally the annhilation map for cod, only 2 maps will work, hangar 18 and silo but hazard and drive through freeze on the loading screen and i have to restart my xbox.

anyone have any idea whats going on or experiencing the same problem? ive got the xbox 360 s with a 250g hdd, a gold account. the items i downloaded are all in my memory and it says they are not corrupt. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Have you tried to clear your XBOX 360 System Cache - My XBOX > System Settings > Memory > Select Hard Drive and Press Y > Select Clear System Cache. Try that out first, my next suggestion would be to remove your hard drive from your XBOX 360 and use a removable storage device like a USB Flash Drive (up to 16GB) recover your XBOX 360 profile on there, then download one of the demo games you were talking about on there and run it from there. If you need help formatting your USB Flash Drive -> support.xbox.com/.../usb-flash-drive.aspx. If that works out just fine, then that means there is some issue with your hard drive that's causing this to happen. If that's the case then I would ask you if you purchased this hard drive separately and from a 3rd party vendor, it's possible it might not be an original XBOX 360 hard drive. But let us know how those suggestions work out for you. I know it may seem like a lot in writing but it's quite simple to do.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.