None of my NEW games work after 3 hours of install.

None of my games work, even after install. Killer instinct is a black screen with music. NBA2k14 stays on the loading screen, and Ghost doesn't have an online multiplayer option. 
And yes it did do the day one patch.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi Jay,

Sorry to hear about the troubles. Let's see what we can do.

Let's start by clearing the console cache. To do this, just press and hold the power button on your console for 5-10 seconds until it powers down. Then just power it up, and give the content another shot. 

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't know if this thread is still active. I am also having this problem. None of my games work. I have tried EVERYTHING. Multiple cache-clears, factory resets, reinstalls. I even used the warranty to have you guys send me a new Xbox and I am still having the same problems. Nothing will work. Ghosts loops the loading screens, NBA Live is stuck on the loading screen, Battlefield 4 doesn't even start at all. I am beyond frustrated. I figured the replacement system would do the trick, I was so pumped for it to get here. But now here I am, just trying to play, and nothing will work. Is there any fix for this yet? Anything at all?

Sorry this didn't help.

That didn't work.. now my xbox is a brick, just turns off after inserting a Blu-ray disc.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same here, I got to play some ghosts, and dead rising, but around 4 hours into playing I can't load anything. DL or Disc just loads up the title image, then goes back to the home screen. doesnt even load audio like yours does

Sorry this didn't help.

Install the Blu-ray player app, pop in a dvd or bluray, watch it for a few seconds. and then try again, seems to have fixed my problem, just played kinect rivals demo, and killer instinct now on to ghosts

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey b0bby dukez,

Extremely sorry that you experiencing this issue. Have you received your new console and it is still doing this? You sound like you have tried many if not all the troubleshooting tricks we have provided. Do you have a disc copy of the games or digital? Have you been able to play anything at all? Are the games loading at all or is it when you start the game it just boots you back to the home screen? Do the game fully download/ update before you start experiencing issues? BF4 has a know crashing issue that is on all consoles so they are looking into it.

reach back and let us know what you find.

Sorry this didn't help.

@MisterUrkel: I have the same issue, Madden 25 just stays on the loading screen, FIFA 14 crashes to dashboard and live tv wont work.

When I turn off Kinect and set Instant-On to energy saving mode and reboot it lets me play for a bit then does the same thing and I have to reboot again.

Definitely some bug going on there.

Sorry this didn't help.