Non-Sniper Scout Class

How many of you Scouts run with this set-up?

Silenced Over Gassed SMG

Flash Bulb side arm.

2 flash grenades

2 stun mines

Basically the role of this soldier is to extract as much Intel via the data hack as possible and provide close combat objective cover fire and enemy disorientation (flash bulb, flash grenades).

I also find that with the weapon silenced and over gassed, that your bullets will down an enemy for a data hack rather than kill them if you don’t aim for their head.

A great optional class for those players that are looking for some variety. The flash gun is a blast to use as well. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

What gun ya using Bird? i use the P90 an with out fail it 98% of the time kills them.

Also whats the range on the bulb i haven't tried it out yet :\

M N D,

The P90 for the Ghosts and the Skorpion for the Russians.

The flash gun has a close to medium range.

Perfect to have in those stale mate moments when you know there is an enemy in cover in front of you and he knows where you are in cover in front of him.

when he pokes his head out you can just blind fire and you'll hear a telling sound that he's just been blinded. The flash gun will blind with a green screen as opposed to a white screen from the flashbang. It also works on multiple enemies if they're all facing it when it goes off. Which happens a lot if they're rushing to an area toward a cloaked scout in cover.

I have used the flash gun with my assault class, I flashed 3 people which i got 2 kills from need to reload. I flashed the third guy again along with a teammate that spawned on him and got those two kills with a reload. So yea the flash gun is great but i was on Underground board which was a bit of CQ. This is the set up i have now but the MP9 and whatever for bordak silenced, rds. only level 4-5 scout.

Ive been meaning to try out the flash gun, but Im wary of losing the ability to stun/hack....

I will say when i had to reload i wish i had my sidearm. i had my M60 with me when i did what i said above, so the reload time on that thing forgetaboutit. but the flash stunned them long enough to reload and unload.

[quote user="Bird125"]

M N D,

The P90 for the Ghosts and the Skorpion for the Russians.

The flash gun has a close to medium range.

Perfect to have in those stale mate moments when you know there is an enemy in cover in front of you and he knows where you are in cover in front of him.

when he pokes his head out you can just blind fire and you'll hear a telling sound that he's just been blinded. The flash gun will blind with a green screen as opposed to a white screen from the flashbang. It also works on multiple enemies if they're all facing it when it goes off. Which happens a lot if they're rushing to an area toward a cloaked scout in cover.

[/quote]

Cheers dude you just sorted my secondary out :) i normally use the stun or n00btube (Scout) but i feel abit cheap using the tube :(