Non gameplay Zombies question

Just wondering, do the other zombie maps besides Call of the Dead have achievements tied to their easter eggs? COD zombies really got me into playing this which I really didnt do much of before.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nope.  Call of the Dead is the only Zombies map that has achievements tied to the easter egg.

Ok, so I really have no reason to play the other maps other than for poos and lols.. Thanks DJ for answering that.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Ok, so I really have no reason to play the other maps other than for poos and lols.. Thanks DJ for answering that.

[/quote]

Yeah, pretty much. I have never really even tried to go for any easter eggs in other maps due to there not being an achievement.

I have gotten the solo one on Call of the Dead, but Co-op is killing me, We have sent the human up the green light about 3 different times but cannot seem to kill him for the life of me/us.

Use the Matryoshka Dolls.  Those will kill him instantly.

use a scavenger, 2-3 shots from it (or 1 maybe 2 PaP) will kill him in 4 player co-op. PaP Scavenger does 11,000 points of damage per shot.

for some reason the new broken trash forum system will not correctly edit the above post. Here is what was suposed to have been said.

use a scavenger, 2-3 shots from it (or 1 maybe 2 PaP) will kill him in 4 player co-op. PaP Scavenger does ~11,000 points of damage per shot, reg does ~ 5,600. In comparison the Raygun does 1,000 points, same for python and sickle. PaP for those weapons is aslo 1K damage. Kinda shows how beast the scavenger realy is lmao.

Jedi - the other maps are still pretty fun to play.  And, most of them have acheivements tied to doing something particular in the map.  Not the easter egg.  But, like kiling a monkey with a fire trap on Ascension.  I still enjoy them.