Nobody Ever Talks!

Its so hard to play randomly and have a team thats fun to play on. nobody ever uses their mics! its impossible to have a strategy and play as a team. I never hear people talking. why? what do I do about this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll talk to you <3

That's why I play with friends.

Ive noticed that with all xbox live games since they implemented party chat.

I talk to everyone... I guess i'm just social.

It's much more peaceful to be in a party. I rememebr Halo's 3 public chat...not so friendly!

Pretty much party chat ended randoms using their mics. I much rater talk with my friends than have to listen to annoying kids cussing as loud as they can scream into their mics.

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

Pretty much party chat ended randoms using their mics. I much rater talk with my friends than have to listen to annoying kids cussing as loud as they can scream into their mics.

[/quote]

This....spot on

-

Half the time when you do have randoms on Mic all they are doing is swearing, complaining or just not even talking and you can hear the feedback of whoever is around them anyway

-

Listened to a kid getting told off by his Momma for not doing his homework yesterday....classic

Make more friends lol

The game is more like CoD, where each player becomes more exclusive and independent. This reduces the need to communicate and use team work. Everyone goes there own way because they are self sufficient. Stupid IMO but thats basically it.

If we are on a rant about people talking can Microsoft just send out a patch to end the kinect miss????  Seriously It is so annoying to hear their tv nd everything else that is going on.  The kinect mic was one of the worst creations ever.