No XP for monthly challenge.

Hope this hasn't been answered already so sorry in advance. I jusy completed the monthly challenge of winning 30 games but I didn't get the 30,000 XP for it.

Anyone else had the same problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Not yet nbut i got stiffed of around 7+ thousand point because i ended my rank for Pathfinder and finished the knight challenge for 20K plus i got xp for hunter kills +1000 and Knight Battlewagon for 750. plus 7700 for the round???? beat street, should have been added once i selected my next special.

...been married 13 years....'monthly challenge" has a different meaning for me

^ lol. true.

were you about to rank up OP? If so, what happened to KnowleDg may have happened to you.

> completed the monthly challenge of winning 30 games but I didn't get the 30,000 XP for it

Exact thing happened to me last night. I would have ranked up with the XP, but was no were near any daily limit.

If you are above SR50 and are completeing the "specializations" when you complete one ...you MUST  choose a new one immediately otherwise any XP you would earn by continuing playing will not register ...... i'm assuming that is your situation if it isn't then ?