No Xbox Live connection

I haven't played COD for a couple of weeks, but I decided to try it again now. And the last two days it has been unable to connect to the servers. When I try to play it says connecting to xbox live even though I'm all ready connected and are playing other games on xbox live? After 30-60 sec. I get the message that the servers are not available and ask me to check www.callofduty.com/mw3/statusWhn I do it says that it is up and running, but I'm still not able to play.

Anyone else having this problems. It's not connected to my NAT or anything since it has worked fine before and I've not done any changes to the set-up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I had that problem yesterday but kept trying and was finally able to get in. That's all I can really recommend. You might also try the callofduty.com forums to see if they have any solutions or ideas over there...

This has happened to me a couple of times this month, touch wood its been fine for the last week though. There was some rubber band lag earlier for about 30 mins though, maybe they were working on the server or something.