No WMC Extender!?!?!?! HUGE HUGE Disappointment!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe after all the hype of the Xbox One being 'THE' entertainment system, Microsoft opted to NOT include the ability to have it as an Extender for the Windows Media Center!  Talk about seriously dropping the ball !!!  My whole family uses the xbox consoles more for the media extender than they do the games, and is one of the reasons, we have consistently went with xbox over the playstation.  To not be able to use the WMC on the Xbox One is nothing short of a slap in the face....  Guess its time for the tens if not hundreds of thousands of people who use the xbox systems for media to start looking at the playstation a little more seriously huh? :(  Truly a pathetic move on Microsoft's part... Completely baffles me why they would even consider doing something like this....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Yep, media was the main reason I bought it. And so far there's no way to share media over the network except for Play To from other devices or putting it in SkyDrive. Pathetic.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Add your vote to the feature request if you haven't already. xboxvideo.uservoice.com/.../5269347-media-center-extender-support

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.