* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Taldarin"]

[quote user="Smokey2Grenade3"][quote user="Taldarin"]

[quote user="StarScream 22"]

[quote user="Smokey2Grenade3"]

I hate twilight for ruining the coolness of vamps and werewolves. There cool creatures that have been around for centuries.....

I would personally like a werewolf DLC. Not a DLC oriented around werewolves, but werewolves being involved.

[/quote]

Lets just hope we get a DLC in the vein of Bloodmoon where we have a good story and not something like Vile Lair where we just click on a fountain and poof werewolf.

[/quote]

You know, by the time Skyrim starts, it's been a long time since Hircine had one of his hunts...

[/quote] I wouldn't mind hunting down some werewolves either.....

[/quote]

Actually, it's the kind where Hircine sends the wolves after you and he gets to watch.

[/quote]

poor Hircine, can not even participate in his hunts can only sit back and watch.

[quote user="WestboundBog72"]

No, you die. Simple as that.

Honestly, I hope someone makes a realistic werewolf movie/book soon.  While it's somewhat weird and embarrassing for them, I'd rather have werewolf transformations realistic where they have no clothes afterward, with perhaps the exception of button shirts, which if you had unbuttoned would probably survive.

But back to the point.  Werewolves shouldn't be DLC, they should be in game.  I myself am a huge non twilight werewolf fanatic, and I have researched tons of werewolf lore. :3

Losing topic again.  So anyways, I still heard from reliable sources Werewolves are in Skyrim, but I think most of them had to delete the evidence online or risk a lawsuit by Bethesda.  I think the pics are still up though...

[/quote]

Yes. In fact, I made a thread here.

No, you die. Simple as that.

Honestly, I hope someone makes a realistic werewolf movie/book soon.  While it's somewhat weird and embarrassing for them, I'd rather have werewolf transformations realistic where they have no clothes afterward, with perhaps the exception of button shirts, which if you had unbuttoned would probably survive.

But back to the point.  Werewolves shouldn't be DLC, they should be in game.  I myself am a huge non twilight werewolf fanatic, and I have researched tons of werewolf lore. :3

Losing topic again.  So anyways, I still heard from reliable sources Werewolves are in Skyrim, but I think most of them had to delete the evidence online or risk a lawsuit by Bethesda.  I think the pics are still up though...

[quote user="Taldarin"]

I hate twilight for ruining the coolness of vamps and werewolves. There cool creatures that have been around for centuries.....

I would personally like a werewolf DLC. Not a DLC oriented around werewolves, but werewolves being involved.

[/quote]

Lets just hope we get a DLC in the vein of Bloodmoon where we have a good story and not something like Vile Lair where we just click on a fountain and poof werewolf.

[/quote]

You know, by the time Skyrim starts, it's been a long time since Hircine had one of his hunts...

[/quote]

Actually, it's the kind where Hircine sends the wolves after you and he gets to watch.

[/quote] You send your wolves to die? * Gets in attack stance, sword in hand, bow and shield on back *

second picture is "ring of hircine" labling states " additional werewolf transformation" ? Almost looks legit... First picture, i'm really not sure, could easily be doctored. I of course wouldn't mind it being true.

SPOILER!!!!!

Hopefully I did this correct and you have to highlight it to see it.

So, apparently Werewolves ARE in and Bethesda tricked us.  Maybe.  Either that or someone took a lot of time to doctor up these images for a hoax.  Sorry for the FB links.  I couldn't find an article with this info.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=190985277648726&set=a.130082430405678.34839.129872900426631&type=1&ref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=283597888347468&set=a.271028489604408.67730.270552839651973&type=1&ref=nf

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="Taldarin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="Taldarin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, but it would be boring to play through one yet again. Though, if they do make a Were-beast DLC I hope they include some of the other types, Werebears and Wereboars would fit alongside Werewolves in Skyrim

I can't believe the "no werewolves" thing has actually become regarded as fact because of one of TGN's videos. Don't get me wrong, I highly doubt they'll be in the game. But seriously if TGN hears a rumour he just runs with it and claims it to be a fact that he heard from a foreign source.

-

What did he actually say in the video again? Something about one of Bethesda's PR guys confirming it in an interview with a Dutch gaming magazine right? How people can take that as anything other than BS is beyond me. For one thing, something as big as that would never have gotten past IGN or Gamespot. I reckon IGN would have gotten that interview, if anyone. And even if this Dutch magazine did somehow manage to get the interview first, both IGN and Gamespot would have ran with the news anyway just for the sake of keeping up appearances.