No way to shut off accelerated clock in 'Chise?????

I personally don't like losing out on 3 minutes of time in every quarter, having only enough time to throw about 8 passes and run 10 times with my RB the whole game.... ugh... this and the whole busted NCAA draft class import are killing this game for me today.... is there a way to turn it off? I can do it from the main settings and it says it doesn't apply to 'chise.... WTF????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can't be sure but in previous years you could do it from the settings menu while in franchise mode.  I don't see why they would make it so you couldn't turn it off.

its usually one of the first things I do, I cant stand accelerated clock.  

well, it looks like the only way  to do so is to turn off the play clock, there isn't an 'accelerated play clock' on/off option.  

I hate accelerated clock I don't know why EA forces it on people in the NCAA games now they're doing it in Madden too? I guess I'll just have to play w/o a play clock but they really need to fix this there is no reason to force people to have accelerated clock on.

I hate it as well. I had to up it to 8min a qtr to get a real game out of it.

You turn it off in your profile settings then start your franchise, not sure if it will apply to a franchise already started though, i'll try it out.

I turned it off in settings before I started by franchise but it looks like I still have it.   Maybe it does it for preseason games then turns off?

I just got the game and I went to settings then Accelerated Clock when highlighted it says "Speed up the clock after play call if a play was chosen quickly. This setting does not apply to Franchise." So it looks like it is locked on for Franchise mode. I'll never understand why EA forces these types of things on people what is the point of forcing people to use accelerated clock?

yeah that stinks.  As I said in another thread, I would have made the quarters longer if I knew the accelerated clock was mandatory

Booo, I guess to make up for it I will have to add more minutes to my games. The games go by way to fast with the accelerated clock.