No TV on the X-ONE

I woke up this morning and turned on my X-one, it turned on but not the TV....i thought it was a little wierd but didnt pay too much attention as I was watching tv through it the night before. So then I told my X-one to watch tv and the app started but after a few minutes it backed out and told me it took to long and to re-try.....to make this a little shorter...I have tried everything except a total system factory reset because i do not want to lose game saves. I followed the help directions...and guess what there is no option ...ill explain.

AS per help directions:

while in TV press the ( start ) button,

select settings,

select troubleshoot.

I have tried this and the x-one does not respond with a menu while trying to load tv, I back out to home and while tv is highlighted I press ( start ) and get a menu and go to settings, go to settings.....but guess what there is no trouble shoot option....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

If there is any help with this before i HAVE to do a system restore I would appreciate it.

I promise if I have to send this x-one off to be serviced ONE week after getting it I will, but I will also sell it after getting it fixxed and go Apple PC. I replaced my 360 5 times over the course of my gaming with MS and I refuse to do so again!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Well never damn mind...now the box is totally un responsive and is coming up with a black screen that has an icon on it saying stop listening ....no user controls no voice commands....back to the store with it and a money back.....bye MS!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unplug the main power and then plug back in and turn back on. I had the same issue and that is what solved that for me..

Mike C

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.