No TARGET ASSIST Game Modes

No TARGET ASSIST Game Modes:

Black Ops NEEDS at LEAST ONE Team Deathmatch playlist that has TARGET ASSIST disable in the GAME! (not the user option)

Target assist is ANNOYING! And MANY of us want at LEAST ONE playlist that is FREE OF IT!

Heck, you can't even set up a custom game, this way, without trying to make sure each player is being honest and actually turning it off themselves.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

why does the aim assist bother you if someone else is using it?  if you don't want it, as you stated, there is an option to turn it off.  

It's the concept of NO ONE in the game having it.

If I'm aiming at someone across the map, and my gun moves about because of a different enemy.... yes... I can always shut off my "target assist".... and then miss 80% of my shots for the rest of the game without any kills. (I already get that... no thanks)

THINK
! Why would ANYONE do this, without everyone else doing it too??? Do you LIKE being abused?

BUT to keep it a FAIR, and SKILL challenging match, it would be more fun to offer a playlist that is free of "Assistance" for all players in the match.... not just the one who WANT to lose.                  (another IQ ↓)

Target assist does MOST of the work for the extremely quick actions of "run and gun" players, who do NOTHING but run around and KILL. NO SKILLS HERE!

I'd go into it further, but would rather do so with someone who has a better intellect. Take away all the "do it for me" and learn to do it on your own! (BUT, this will be IMPOSSIBLE if all the rest of the players don't follow suit)

THE ONLY REASON ANYONE would resist a "Target Assist- Removed" game, would be their OWN INABILITY  TO HIT ANYTHING!

Try it.... We're doing custom lobbies for it now. And yes! It IS a lot more fun! 
Although it is MUCH slower until you meet someone face to face, and when you do, it then becomes a frantically mad, slice fest, grenade spammed, dance in the middle of a growing cloud of smoke. I've already seen it turn into a "bar brawl"~

I don't understand what this is about at all. Though I remember one time I accidently turned off the aim assist for like a month and still did pretty good. (positive KD and Objective play). But I couldn't perform as I usually did. So as soon as I found the problem fixed it and then went back to playing HC

Sorry but my target assist is staying on :)

I can understand what the OP is wanting, and actualy suport this, but it will probably never happen. However, it is far from imposible to play online without aim assist.

Manny of my friends and I do it ocasionaly just for fun, and I ran compleltly without it for over 6 months in Core TDM and still averaged over 2.0K/D.  I will admit that it can make the game more dificult in some ways, but its actualy easier in others.

Plus, once you are good without it, if someone pisses you off enough you can turn it back on and be god lmao...  That was the most fun part of it all.

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

why does the aim assist bother you if someone else is using it?  if you don't want it, as you stated, there is an option to turn it off.  

[/quote]

People like this is why games are nubified.

I hardly notice aim assist.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

I hardly notice aim assist.

[/quote]

You won't notice it unless you take it off. Go to your options and remove it and then go play 20 games with it off. You will notice it. Trust me.

[quote user="Furl Hawkens"]

Plus, once you are good without it, if someone pisses you off enough you can turn it back on and be god lmao...  That was the most fun part of it all.

[/quote]So THIS!! Every now and them I take off the aim-assist for a day or two, turn it back on and just dominate. It is a pain in the a$$ in the first couple matches I play without the assist.

i turn it off for sniping....aiming at a guy on other side of map then some dude runs in field of view ..oh snap aim assist follows him