No SSF4 forum? Are you kidding me?

How in the world do utterly crap games like 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand get forums, but not one of the biggest fighting games on the planet right now? Are the forums broken or just mentally retarded? Because it doesn't even show a listing for ANY "S" games. The code-monkeys who slapped the new Xbox Forums together must be direct relatives to Bill Gates or something because the entire setup is a glitchy, convoluted mess that's STILL garbage after a couple months. I've actually had to resort to using GameFAQs now of all sites, because it's such a nightmare just trying to FIND forums for the games I want on here now. >_>

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I remeber reading somewhere on these forums that xbox has to get approval from the developer/publisher of the game first before they can give it its own forum..... Maybe they just forgot, sending a mod a friendly reminder would be better than bashing.

[quote user="RAW Keaka"]

I remeber reading somewhere on these forums that xbox has to get approval from the developer/publisher of the game first before they can give it its own forum..... Maybe they just forgot, sending a mod a friendly reminder would be better than bashing.

[/quote]

The previous version of the Xbox.com Forums had a section for Super Street Fighter IV.  Whoever it is that's in charge of the migration simply did not move it over (and the same can be said of a lot of other games that had forums in the old and improved version of the Xbox.com Forums).