No Split-Screen in Multiplayer

Having a teammate using split-screen is practically an automatic loss when playing solo, so I feel that it shouldn't be an option in MW3. It's difficult enough carrying one drooling mouth-breather going ridiculously negative, but when there's two players on your team going 2-20, it's impossible to win. I don't understand how anyone could have fun dying repeatedly and causing your team to lose. It's like they're deliberately throwing the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's not always about winning or losing you know.

If you want to play COD but you're bad at it, then fine. The real problem is that you may be bringing down your team that may actually want to win.

I'm srry but I think split-screen is good, especially when 2 people n a house wanna play a game but only hav 1 xbox.

[quote user="metaltagger"]

I'm srry but I think split-screen is good, especially when 2 people n a house wanna play a game but only hav 1 xbox.

[/quote]Or when friends come over and it is a lot simpler than having to system link.

>notices terrible grammar

>not even the slightest bit surprised

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to you, as well as your team to take turns, so you'll actually stand a chance online? Oh, wait... this is the CoD community, you need constant stimulation. I'd hate to ask you to sit still until the match is over. What was I thinking?! Many of you will say, "it's not always about winning." But how could you possibly enjoy dying over and over again? I probably just won't bother picking MW3 up if split-screen is included in the multiplayer... as if I really needed another reason.

I could care less.  Im sure when you show your combat record to the chicks Im sure youll be ok op.

>notices silver troll account.

Get over it.

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

If you want to play COD but you're bad at it, then fine. The real problem is that you may be bringing down your team that may actually want to win.

[/quote]Then roll with a full squad.  I have three roommates and we play split screen all the time on two PS3's.  We win way more than we lose.  Heck usually three out of the four are the top three scores.  Not all split-screeners are a detriment to there team.  

OT:  I certainly hope it returns.  Without it I might look elsewhere for my shooter needs.  Heck I might just stick with Blops.

i could care less ive seen split screeners that do even better than the player that let them play (including me)

[quote user="KID X R3V3NG3"]

i could care less ive seen split screeners that do even better than the player that let them play (including me)

[/quote]

What I'm saying is that having someone on split-screen hinders your ability to play, and you unintentionally proved my point with this post, my illiterate little friend. Listen, I understand that common sense is a rare commodity within this community, but my argument is simple. Teammates using split-screen are dead weight. This is a fact. I enjoy playing solo for the challenge, but split-screen has made this practically impossible. Playing on a team with four players using split-screen is pointless to even attempt... and that's absolutely ridiculous. I shouldn't have to play with a full squad to have a pleasant gaming experience. I honestly don't feel like wasting another second on this brainless community, so I'll just leave it at that. If MW3 has split-screen in its multiplayer, I just won't buy it. Carry on.