no-sound for planting C4 explosive

there should really be at least like a beeping noise when planting c4.. somewhat like BFBC2.. really sucks when u have no idea theyre planting on your tank. am i the only one who supports the idea?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="PowerJ4CK"]

there should really be at least like a beeping noise when planting c4.. somewhat like BFBC2.. really sucks when u have no idea theyre planting on your tank. am i the only one who supports the idea?

[/quote]yes, yes you are. because you should shoot the person running at your tank with the mounted HMG before they get in range. and there is a radar perk to give your tank the BC2 radar effect and you can use thermal sights to see people.

adding a noise because you paid 0 attention to your surroundings is pointless. although it is common to get caught in the moment, it's still your fault for getting caught up and the game shouldn't babysit you because of that.

you dont even have a rear view camera.. how r u suppose to see behind you when ur focused attacking infront of you. my point is, its not hard to come up behind a tank and plant c4 without them noticing. its pretty damn easy, i do it a lot.   The radar thing i can agree with..but thats it. come to htink of it, why isnt there a rear view...

..um, you do have an external view you know? Use it when your parked. Proximity scan helps too. Other than that, pull your head out of your fourth point of contact and pay attention to your surroundings. Having squadmates (HINT!) helps too, travel in groups and watch each others backs.

All your vehicle are belong to me. C4 is the one true god.

Uhg, I wish I could have C4 in any class. I love C4. I almost never play support. So weird support has claymores though.

I dont want it to make a noise. I play support and use C4 alot and its great to have the ability to take out armour. I also play the tank alot too and the best defense about support is situational awareness and good map placement. I almost never rush into a built up area without clearing it first and if my rear is exposed then you better believe my gunner will be in 3rd person view checking our tail. If you listen carefully too you'll also hear the game tell you what class of infantry is in your area or AO. If you hear 'gunner in your AO' then keep an eye out for a sneaky C4 weilding soldier.

Reactive armour keeps me fairly safe from Javelins and canister shell keeps those pesky people at bay and the rest is all down to experience and where you choose to fight your battle.

[quote user="PowerJ4CK"]

[/quote]There is a sound.  It is the loud boom when you click the right trigger!

[quote user="x REDRUM 781 x"]

There is a sound.  It is the loud boom when you click the right trigger!

[/quote]

Bad, bad guy!!!

:D

Get a good gunner and he should be constantly scanning the area.  That's one of those teamwork things this game tries to encourage.  Not one man wrecking machines.

^^This^^.  If I am going to Kamakazee towards your TANK on foot, get their, plant my explosive, and am able to run away... I should be rewarded for the effort.