No skyrim thread? anyway i have a question

Question: Almost like borderlands, are there any really rare items in the game? I haven't heard much on the subject due to it being such a small detail (kinda). In the vast world i would assume you have really rare items( weapons, anything) as opposed to ammunition. (that you can make yourself thru a process) I'm excited about this game. Cant wait until november..... 11-11-11

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There must be rare items like in previous TES games.

I never played an elder scrolls tittle.

Could you elaborate some on the rarity of the items?

Have you never played a game made by Bethesda? There isn't going to be any items with the name colored orange or purple. But there is only one Umbra, so I count that as rare.

Edit: My question was apparently answered already

There's quite a few Skyrim threads, they got lost in all the QQ and troll threads. Search and ye shall find.

There may not be any Skyrim threads in this particular forum, but there is a forum specifically for Skyrim over this way ----> forums.xbox.com/.../1733.aspx

[quote user="Bogeh"]

There may not be any Skyrim threads in this particular forum

[/quote]

A moderator who can't use the search function?

My oh my. :p

Seriously, there's tones of Skyrim threads in this forum.

Double post? Wow this forum still has issues.

Oh I know that, but then my post leading to the link of the Skyrim forum wouldn't have sounded as good. It was a tricky post to handle =P

Lol. It's all good Bogeh I'm just teasing.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Have you never played a game made by Bethesda? There isn't going to be any items with the name colored orange or purple. But there is only one Umbra, so I count that as rare.

Edit: My question was apparently answered already

[/quote] I've beat fallout 3 and almost finished the main story and sides in new vegas( but new vegas wasn't really bethesda). loved fallout3, new vegas was iffy. Duh, i know there not gonna be colored, i dislike that. what i do like is the rare items. What is a umbra?